Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Ian Went to a Movie

Wow it sure has been awhile since I went to see a movie at the theatre. But my dad was dying to see No Country for Old Men. I suppose the Oscar buzz caught his attention. This was one of those movies that everyone knew about except for me. I somehow missed this movie completely. That was kind of cool in a way. I went in fresh as can be. And I must say that I really liked it. It reminded me of the time I went to see Clint Eastwood in Unforgiven. I mean they aren't the same movie or similar in plot, but they were similar in atmosphere. And I thought that was great. Now this is a very violent movie and quite graphic, so I would avoid it if you hate the sight of blood. But if you can stand that and want to see how a truly interesting movie is put together then I suggest you head out and see this one. It really shows the world is not black and white.

No comments: