Monday, April 7, 2008

Sometimes Spam brings a smile to your face

Sure its spam. Sure it is annoying to have an email box full. But I gotta say that I sometimes laugh out loud when reading a few choice ones. What it must take to artfully craft the nonsense behind such an email is beyond me. Anyway, I just received one and I must say that everyone should try to read this.

Hi my friend!

I only wished to write to you the letter and to tell as in general my
letter got to you! First I would like to speak a little about myself
my name is Dina to me 28 years I live in Russia to Kirov. All the
others wash data and a photo in the appendix to the letter data. I was
in agency of acquaintance and to me advised yours e-mail the address I
do not know whence they him took but they gave me yours e-mail that I
could have acquaintance to you. And I only wanted that you have spent
about 10 minutes both looked wash a photo and wash data and received
from you the answer you would like to have acquaintance to me or you
only would not like this? Tell to me I so only the nobility it much
would like. Also I shall wait much your answer. I started to search
the man as to me very alone and 28 years and I do not have man if you
wish to begin with me correspondence or easier to begin acquaintance
tell to me your answer. I shall wait much!

I hope your new friend well I hope that I can become for you friend
Dina!

No comments: