Thursday, June 19, 2008

Race 2 - Riverport

Well the end result of race 2 wasn't so great. I mean I did fine, I hung with the pack for almost the whole ride until about 1/3 of a lap to go. But I was dead tired and couldn't hang on for the final series of attacks. It was rough. My leg was pretty much healed up from the weekend before but I didn't get any real training in during the week leading up. So my muscles were tight. This year there are only three (3) races so I am really aiming on doing great for that final race. Traditionally I haven't done well at Wentworth, but I have a few weeks to see if I can get a little more out of myself. Here's hoping.

Oh the result from Riverport? I don't know that actual result but I thinkI finished around 7th or 8th. The results haven't been posted yet.

No comments: