Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Welcome 2008

So here it is the beginning of a new year. And the beginning of a new blog for me. Since no one actually bothered to read the old blog I figured it would be safe to try something new.

So far the year has brought rain, snow, cold, warm and dirt. At least in the world cycling. My commutes to work have been very messy this year. Thankfully the washing machine has been working in good order to keep me as clean as can be.

I have discovered that the city of Halifax is not the most bike friendly, especially in the winter months. The clearing of the roads, particularly the edges has been very slow. That makes for a slippery ride as well and there have been a few moments where I thought a spill was on its way. Luckily that has not been the case.

There has not been a lot else going on that is crazy exciting. I have decided to play guitar and uke a little more often this year and have discovered the fun of playing Supertramp songs at the moment. Perhaps one day I may play them for you!

Well later folks

No comments: